Friday, March 5, 2010

New name New look!
















I purchased the latest Notebook magazine a couple of days ago and WOW what inspiration. But the only problem is there are not enough hours in the day, to both read about fantastic creative people on paper as well as all those oline. Oh what is a girl to do!

Well I have started to make a few more bebe petit sac and I finished making maternity tops and vintage pillowcase dresses for my friend in Italy. I have listed on etsy.com, have given my blog a facelift (but if my blog is anything like my home it will be updated often) and most importantly a new name TillyBoo.

Well as much as I love to write on here I must go and sort out dinner for the girls. Husband has just gone to the bottleshop and he is cooking us a lovely dinner this evening, how lucky am I??
Have added pics of maternity top, new bebe petit sac and what I did to my kitchen cabinet yesterday.

Have a beautiful day

Taritta

No comments:

Post a Comment